Sign in to follow this  
blazinbudz

Gondor Gainz. Issue #1 September 24th!

Hello all and welcome to Gondor Gains. I will be writing a little news article bi-weekly (once every other week) on things going on around Gondor and highlighting some of the amazing gains we have going on! 

We’ve had a BUNCH of people join the Legendary donator club. Welcome to the following players! 

Tyler rsps
I l0ve bac0n
Stupid4money
Toxicgoddess 
Riley
Zacksalem9
key
Iron Dreamz

Achievements:

Congrats to Whipwolf for hitting 1k hours on Gondor.  Even a bigger achievement? THIS MAN HIT 100 SUBS!!!! PLEASE GIVE A HUGE ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THIS MAN FOR HIS DEDICATION AND ALL THE TIME SPENT! We see you grinding and streaming. We love you!

Congratulations to MtnDewFreak for winning 50 store credit at the H/c event on Saturday. The runner up was Bloodclat winning a 25$ credit and Kilgharra winning a 10$ credit 

Interview with Riley:

Blazinbudz: We've seen you to be very active player on gondor, what drives you to play?

Riley: Honestly? The constant push for getting bear gear drives me. A lot This server is easily the best one ive seen where you can continue to grind and youll get better gear

Blazinbudz: I definitely agree, theres a ton of content. Out of all content, what is your favoite and why?

Riley:Probably doing poke raids/pc because of helpiing the community. Cant reallly do cash raids because i dont have a 1 hit cape yet. 

Blazinbudz: Ive seen you receently got legendary rank. Did you donate or are you f2p?

Riley: 100% f2p havent donated a single bit. Mainly because i cant.

Blazinbudz: do you have any tips/advice for new players?

Riley: Ive been seeing way to many ppl get desperate for free stuff or just give up on dedication Thats really the main thing. Newer people really need to realize that it takes time to get better gear. I'd honestly suggest getting elite void as soon as possible and join raids any time they're happening. Oh and go with range to start, Like infernal m16s nd elite range void. Only stick with melee when you've got like emerald blade and uvoid!

Blazinbudz:Hey, i agree a lot. Very good advice. Do you have any last words for our community? 

Riley:  I hope that the server continues to grow because this server is just incredible tbh

Interview with Iron Dreamz:

Blazinbudz: Hello iron how are you doing today?

Iron Dreamz: Im alright how are you doing

Blazinbudz: Im alright man, you know the usual. I seen you got legendary rank; how hype are you

Iron Dreamz: Too hype, the grind is real. THis is where the party starts

BLazinbudz: And correct me if im wrong, but you are iron correct?

Iron Dreamz: Yes sir, this character is an iron man but my main is also ix kitten. Probably know me on disc as bsilvs

Blzinbudz: I see you got legendary rank, did you buy it or grind it?

Iron dreamz: This one was paid for due to the one hit cape

Blazinbudz: Ive seen you around pretty often, what's your favorite activity?

Iron dreamz: My favorite activity would have to be poke raids if i had to choose 1, if i had the option for 2nd prob pc

Blazinbudz: Have you attended any of the events lately? And how do you feel aboout them?

Iron dreamz; YEs mostly all the raids and any of the cash raids to help speed up for the new commers. 

Blazinbudz: Okay im going to wrap up, do you have anything to say to the new players?

Iron dreamz: Yeah! Get your bloody godswords from monkeys, slay all the dragons, get strong, get gondor. 

Blazinbudz: Thank you for your time, any lat words for everybody?

Iron dreamz: anytime man thank you for having me! Grind up bois!

Iron dreamz: *does dance emote*

Lazuras: how are you doing tonight toxicgoddess?

toxicgoddess: good yourself?

toxicgoddess: yep I play as much as I can. love the server and the community.

Lazuras: so you have been pretty active here on gondor! what drives you too play?

toxicgoddess: I love the community and all of the hard work and content you guys do. I can see you guys work hard to keep us busy.

lazuras: agreed Arthur works hard to build our fun little world!

lazuras: for you what is you favorite content out at the moment?

toxicgoddess: at the moment I don't have a favorite I love it all! but if i had to pick one it would either be pc or maxedbosses

lazuras; yea pc is a good one its usually poppin of with masses!

toxicgoddess:ya I tried getting one earlier. had it up to 5 people.

lazuras: maybe after we are done here ill try to get a pc mass going.

toxicgoddess: ok

Lazuras: do you have any tips or advice for new players?

toxicgoddess: yes always remember to do ::starter and ::frimb and read the starter guides they helped me a lot

lazuras: ok yea that's a good one :stuck_out_tongue:

lazuras: ok to wrap this up do you have any last words for the community?

Updates:
volcanic set added. 4.5 damage multiplier. One of the rarest sets yet, with a UNIQUE flame animation around your character when full set is in use. 

Spider smusher minigame- Find all 3 pieces of the spider smusher to assemble it. Then attack Kaloo or Ester for chance at new Esters sword and shield and Kaloo crossbow, kite shield and cape.

Updates to come:
 Arthur has been working VERY hard on a spooooooky holiday event. In the VERY near future, you will see home changing and some festive decorations!

TONS of models have been added; Get ready to see new Npcs, armour weapons bosses & more

+1 like it 🙂

On 9/25/2019 at 1:04 PM, whipwolf said:

+1 like it 🙂

I agree had a great time doing the interview.